This is a true story people. And this is all it how went down:
I walk into my house.
My cleaning lady is sitting on the couch folding laundry.
I can’t help but glance down at her overflowing bossom region.
I try to look away.
She stands up.
I can’t look away.
She’s wearing no shirt. There is only a VERY revealing bra covering her VERY big bossoms.
I seriously can’t look away. It’s physically impossible to speak. What do I do? Where do I look? I’m freaking out here people.
She starts apologizing and saying she was warm so she took her top off.
It’s April and 70 degrees outside. And she’s from Brazil.
I still can’t look away.
I slowly back toward the thermostat located approximately 10 steps from where she was sitting.
I have no idea what to do next so I do what normal person would do in this situation, I post it on Facebook. That post quickly receives more likes, shares and comments than anything else I’ve ever posted about in my life. And now I’d like to share with you my most favorite comments:
- I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this movie.
- OMG!! Was she trying on your clothes or something or just hot?
- I’m posting this to my wall. I’m not asking permission either. This is gold.
- Bra status?
- Was she playing Carly Simon’s Let the River Run or watching Working Girl? This is amazeballs.
- We’re looking to hire a new cleaning lady, can you please email me her contact information.
- This feels more like an Instagram moment to me.
- How were the boobs?
- This is exactly why God created the Internet.
- That’s amazing. Would have been better if it was the pants not the top, but only to find out if she really is Brazilian.
- I wonder what your cleaning lady’s FB status is?
- How does the cleaning lady have plastic enhancement and we don’t?
- Also: what music was she playing? And also, how were her abs?
- This could be a great Seinfeld episode.
- Will you just invite us all over? We all have a lot of questions and this is the best stuff any of us have heard in a long time. Or ever. We will all bring alcohol and food. We just all need clarity on this situation.
- You win Facebook today. Or lose? Either way: thank you.