First of all, I know I’ve been posting a lot of sales lately. Is it annoying? Helpful? I just get so excited when I get notified of a big sale going on and I want to share them with you.
Mini Wall Banner
Anyhooo, back to me. Yesterday my daughter got off the school bus and immediately told me she wasn’t feeling well and then proceeded to throw up for the next four hours. Major sad face. The good news is she’s feeling better today. But the best news is she only threw up in the toilet the entire time she was sick.
Handkerchief Cold Virus “You Make Me Sick” printed Hankie Series
Should I be happy? Proud? Concerned that she’s destined to be a tidy bulimic? I’m going to go with impressed (with a side of worry). Now that she’s on the mend, I’m going to get her one of these awesome ‘You make me sick’ Hankies from Urban Bird and Co.
And possibly these pillows to encourage her to sleep. And just sweeten your deal, Urban Bird and Co. is offering $10 OFF with your purchase of $50 or more with code: DECKTHEHALLS Happy shopping!
Pillowcases | Sleep Tight Don’t Let the Bedbugs Bite
And most definitely a dress or two from Tea’s adorable new Citizen Blue collection because I (and you) will get a free gift (exclusive Tatcha Indigo Skincare Travel Set) after spending $100 . Yipppeeee!
Shop Girls Citizen Blue Styles at Tea Collection
Shop Boys Citizen Blue Styles at Tea Collection
Shop Baby Girls Citizen Blue Styles at Tea Collection
Shop Baby Boys Citizen Blue Styles at Tea Collection
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I know, I know, so many holiday offers. I seriously can’t stop sharing them, so here’s another one that will leave you flabbergasted (I love a good flabber). A customized phone case like this one:
Or the literally hundreds of designs you can choose from for your iPhone or Samsung phone at Tiny Prints.
And today only, Tiny Prints is offering these cases for 50% off! Getting this offer is super easy:
1. Check out Tiny Prints phone cases and choose from iPhone or Samsung and if you want photos or not.
2. Add photos, select your fonts, type in your message, choose your colors. Make it personal (But don’t be gross. I personally don’t care which pictures you choose but your coworkers are going to see your phone case.)
3. When checking out, use the code EARLYBIRD1210 to save 50%. Easy peasy.
Also, check out all their other gifts and cards and use the code SWDEAL30 to save up to 30% on your order. And code FREESHIP49 will get you free shipping if your order is more than $49.
Pretty awesome… check it out today.
Choose One of Four FREE Gifts from Tiny Prints Promo code: CHOOSEGIFT
Each day between now and 12/11, you can get one of four gifts, a free personalized notepad, free personalized magnet, free personalized mug, or $16.99 off home decor. Yahooooweee!
Sitewide Sale: Enjoy up to 40% off
30% off no min | 40% off $99+ | Code: 40SWSALE | Offer expires 12/9/14 at 11:59 pm (PT)
Still need Holiday cards that don’t suck?
Check out Tiny Prints, who are having their best sale of the entire year…but it ends today!
These aren’t cards you can buy at the store. You can completely personalize the cards, upload your own photos, change the font and text, and make the cards uniquely YOU.
The clock is ticking…it only takes a few minutes to create and send the perfect cards. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Choose from 100′s of Tiny Prints Holiday / Christmas card designs.
2. Add your photos and tweak the text to your liking.
3. Use the promo code CYBER40 to save 40% on your cards.
It’s not too late to send amazing cards at an amazing price. Head on over to Tiny Prints now.
In an effort to help you shop ’til you drop, I’ve collected a bunch of my favorite Cyber Monday sales. I personally love Cyber Monday because you can shop while you (pretend to) work. Earn money. Spend money. It’s a win-win.
Tiny Prints (my favorite place for personalized gifts) is offering a few sweeet deals:
Buy One, Get One Free mobile cases (TODAY ONLY) with code 1201DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free ornaments with code 1202DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free stamps and embossers with code 1203DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free Christmas stockings with code 1204DEAL
40% OFF All Cards with code CYBER40
Did you know that Amazon has already started Black Friday sales? I didn’t, so I thought I’d share this glorious news with you.
There will be new Lightning Deals added as often as every ten minutes, and there will be three Deals of the Day both on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Bring on the week of avoiding work and shopping all day!
1. The video they make you watch in order to persuade you to love jury duty doesn’t work. If you have to convince people to like something they’re being forced to do, it’s not going to work. I work in advertising so I should know.
2. I like saying the word ‘duty’.
3. This is people watching at its best.
4. Some people believe that if you’re talking on a phone but facing a wall that other people can’t hear you. Wrong. We hear everything and think you’re a loser.
5. I need to learn how to needle point for days like these. Grandma! Where are you when I need you?
6. Warning: After a while you’ll start getting jury duty goggles. Men who I would normally not give a second look are starting to look appealing. This is what it must feel like for people stranded on a deserted island. And for that chick who is engaged to Charles Manson.
7. The entire building ran out of coffee at 10AM. How is that even possible? Someone else commits a crime and now we’re the ones getting persecuted?!
8. While they claim Wi-Fi exists here, no one can get on it except for one person. I’m starting to think they misunderstood the definition of Wi-Fi.
9. It’s quite possible I will get food poisoning from the lunch I ate. Wish me luck (although if I start vomiting, I bet I’ll be excused for the day.)
10. Pray you’re not assigned to sit next to man who hasn’t brushed his teeth in a decade (rough estimate based on what I’m smelling). It’s your civic duty to brush people.
In conclusion, I’ve decided that Jury Duty selection is actually a psychological experiment by the government to see how we all react while locked up in a building with strangers, no coffee and bad food. I’m onto you Obama. I am on to you!!!!
And if you haven’t checked out Etsy Stalkers’ 2014 Gift Guide you should. Because it’s awesome (the opposite of Jury Duty).