I took the weekend off of Facebook (my entire computer really) and this is what I learned…
- I almost missed acknowledging one of my best friend’s birthday (sorry Lori)
- I missed nothing else of importance
- I had new found time to clean out my refrigerator
- I didn’t feel the need to share a picture of my clean refrigerator
- I realized that writing in an actual notebook with an actual Pen is still viable and kind of awesome
- I completed an extra-long workout at Crossfit (and then had to hold myself back from posting about it on Facebook)
- I took my kids to Dollar Tree and spent lots of dollars
- I convinced the hubby to hang up some random pictures that we’ve been meaning to hang forever
- I took a nap
- I went to an Indie Craft show full of amazing local artists. It was basically a room full of Etsy shops.
I’m really proud of myself for Stepping. Away. From. The. Computer. It’s something I realized I needed to do during my trip to Peru and I’m finally implementing it for real. I hope.
Have any of you ever set computer boundaries for yourself? I’d love to hear how it went. I hear admitting you have a problem is the first step. I’m not looking forward to the detox though 🙂