Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 10
Double digits people, can you believe it? I’m officially halfway through the Crazy Sexy Diet Cleanse and I can’t believe how much better I feel. My sugar cravings are pretty much gone!
Yesterday, one of Etsy Stalkers’ readers asked me to share the recipe for the raw oatmeal I have mentioned previously, so I went straight to the source and asked Claudine from Rabbit Hole Earth Eats. She sent me her super, duper top secret recipe and is letting me share it with you:
- Soak oat groats overnight and then strain them.
- Add chopped apple, coconut, raisins, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and apricots.
- Add orange zest and any variety of spices depending on the flavor you’re looking for.
Day 10 was CRAZY busy so I barely documented my food, but here’s one picture of dinner:
Things I’ve noticed today on the cleanse.
- I have stopped feeling that afternoon need to take a nap (not that I ever get to take one).
- My skin is looking pretty darn good.
- I’m starting to think about how I’ll incorporate everything I’m learning on the cleanse, to life after the cleanse.