Choose One of Four FREE Gifts from Tiny Prints Promo code: CHOOSEGIFT
Each day between now and 12/11, you can get one of four gifts, a free personalized notepad, free personalized magnet, free personalized mug, or $16.99 off home decor. Yahooooweee!
Still need Holiday cards that don’t suck?
Check out Tiny Prints, who are having their best sale of the entire year…but it ends today!
These aren’t cards you can buy at the store. You can completely personalize the cards, upload your own photos, change the font and text, and make the cards uniquely YOU.
The clock is ticking…it only takes a few minutes to create and send the perfect cards. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Choose from 100’s of Tiny Prints Holiday / Christmas card designs.
2. Add your photos and tweak the text to your liking.
3. Use the promo code CYBER40 to save 40% on your cards.
It’s not too late to send amazing cards at an amazing price. Head on over to Tiny Prints now.
In an effort to help you shop ’til you drop, I’ve collected a bunch of my favorite Cyber Monday sales. I personally love Cyber Monday because you can shop while you (pretend to) work. Earn money. Spend money. It’s a win-win.
Amazing Amazon Lightening Deals going on ALL DAY LONG!
Tiny Prints (my favorite place for personalized gifts) is offering a few sweeet deals:
Buy One, Get One Free mobile cases (TODAY ONLY) with code 1201DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free ornaments with code 1202DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free stamps and embossers with code 1203DEAL
Buy One, Get One Free Christmas stockings with code 1204DEAL
40% OFF All Cards with code CYBER40
TODAY ONLY! 50% off of EVERYTHING at Gymboree!
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 at One King’s Lane!
TODAY ONLY! BOGO $0.88 Sale + Free Shipping at Crazy 8!!
TODAY ONLY!! 30% OFF EVERYTHING at Tea!!
The Gymboree Sneak Preview Sale starts now! Online only, get 50% off everything plus free shipping at Gymboree!!!!
30% off your entire purchase at Janie and Jack Valid: 11/26-11/28. While supplies last.
40% off your entire purchase + free shipping at Crazy 8 Valid: 11/27-11/28.
There will be new Lightning Deals added as often as every ten minutes, and there will be three Deals of the Day both on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Bring on the week of avoiding work and shopping all day!
1. The video they make you watch in order to persuade you to love jury duty doesn’t work. If you have to convince people to like something they’re being forced to do, it’s not going to work. I work in advertising so I should know.
2. I like saying the word ‘duty’.
3. This is people watching at its best.
4. Some people believe that if you’re talking on a phone but facing a wall that other people can’t hear you. Wrong. We hear everything and think you’re a loser.
5. I need to learn how to needle point for days like these. Grandma! Where are you when I need you?
6. Warning: After a while you’ll start getting jury duty goggles. Men who I would normally not give a second look are starting to look appealing. This is what it must feel like for people stranded on a deserted island. And for that chick who is engaged to Charles Manson.
7. The entire building ran out of coffee at 10AM. How is that even possible? Someone else commits a crime and now we’re the ones getting persecuted?!
8. While they claim Wi-Fi exists here, no one can get on it except for one person. I’m starting to think they misunderstood the definition of Wi-Fi.
9. It’s quite possible I will get food poisoning from the lunch I ate. Wish me luck (although if I start vomiting, I bet I’ll be excused for the day.)
10. Pray you’re not assigned to sit next to man who hasn’t brushed his teeth in a decade (rough estimate based on what I’m smelling). It’s your civic duty to brush people.
In conclusion, I’ve decided that Jury Duty selection is actually a psychological experiment by the government to see how we all react while locked up in a building with strangers, no coffee and bad food. I’m onto you Obama. I am on to you!!!!
And if you haven’t checked out Etsy Stalkers’ 2014 Gift Guide you should. Because it’s awesome (the opposite of Jury Duty).
It’s about 2PM on a Thursday afternoon (I’m painting the picture, people) and all of a sudden I look up and see feet outside of my 10th floor window. So I do what any ‘normal’ and responsible employee would do and I quickly grab my phone and motion for the window washer to stop and pose with me for a picture. What? It’s not like he was busy doing something else.