First of all, I know I’ve been posting a lot of sales lately. Is it annoying? Helpful? I just get so excited when I get notified of a big sale going on and I want to share them with you.
Anyhooo, back to me. Yesterday my daughter got off the school bus and immediately told me she wasn’t feeling well and then proceeded to throw up for the next four hours. Major sad face. The good news is she’s feeling better today. But the best news is she only threw up in the toilet the entire time she was sick.
Should I be happy? Proud? Concerned that she’s destined to be a tidy bulimic? I’m going to go with impressed (with a side of worry). Now that she’s on the mend, I’m going to get her one of these awesome ‘You make me sick’ Hankies from Urban Bird and Co.
And possibly these pillowsto encourage her to sleep. And just sweeten your deal, Urban Bird and Co. is offering $10 OFF with your purchase of $50 or more with code: DECKTHEHALLS Happy shopping!
And most definitely a dress or two from Tea’s adorable new Citizen Blue collection because I (and you) will get a free gift (exclusive Tatcha Indigo Skincare Travel Set) after spending $100 . Yipppeeee!
2. Add photos, select your fonts, type in your message, choose your colors. Make it personal (But don’t be gross. I personally don’t care which pictures you choose but your coworkers are going to see your phone case.)
3. When checking out, use the code EARLYBIRD1210 to save 50%. Easy peasy.
Also, check out all their other gifts and cards and use the code SWDEAL30 to save up to 30% on your order. And code FREESHIP49 will get you free shipping if your order is more than $49.
Check outTiny Prints, who are having their best sale of the entire year…but it ends today!
These aren’t cards you can buy at the store. You can completely personalize the cards, upload your own photos, change the font and text, and make the cards uniquely YOU.
The clock is ticking…it only takes a few minutes to create and send the perfect cards. Just follow these simple steps:
In an effort to help you shop ’til you drop, I’ve collected a bunch of my favorite Cyber Monday sales. I personally love Cyber Monday because you can shop while you (pretend to) work. Earn money. Spend money. It’s a win-win.
Did you know that Amazonhas already started Black Friday sales? I didn’t, so I thought I’d share this glorious news with you.
There will be newLightning Deals added as often as every ten minutes, and there will be three Deals of the Day both on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Bring on the week of avoiding work and shopping all day!
1. The video they make you watch in order to persuade you to love jury duty doesn’t work. If you have to convince people to like something they’re being forced to do, it’s not going to work. I work in advertising so I should know.
2. I like saying the word ‘duty’.
3. This is people watching at its best.
4. Some people believe that if you’re talking on a phone but facing a wall that other people can’t hear you. Wrong. We hear everything and think you’re a loser.
5. I need to learn how to needle point for days like these. Grandma! Where are you when I need you?
6. Warning: After a while you’ll start getting jury duty goggles. Men who I would normally not give a second look are starting to look appealing. This is what it must feel like for people stranded on a deserted island. And for that chick who is engaged to Charles Manson.
7. The entire building ran out of coffee at 10AM. How is that even possible? Someone else commits a crime and now we’re the ones getting persecuted?!
8. While they claim Wi-Fi exists here, no one can get on it except for one person. I’m starting to think they misunderstood the definition of Wi-Fi.
9. It’s quite possible I will get food poisoning from the lunch I ate. Wish me luck (although if I start vomiting, I bet I’ll be excused for the day.)
10. Pray you’re not assigned to sit next to man who hasn’t brushed his teeth in a decade (rough estimate based on what I’m smelling). It’s your civic duty to brush people.
In conclusion, I’ve decided that Jury Duty selection is actually a psychological experiment by the government to see how we all react while locked up in a building with strangers, no coffee and bad food. I’m onto you Obama. I am on to you!!!!
And if you haven’t checked out Etsy Stalkers’ 2014 Gift Guide you should. Because it’s awesome (the opposite of Jury Duty).