And My Favorite Facebook Status Updates During The Oscars Go To…
You watched, right? There were funny parts and boring parts, but to me the most hilarious moments were the comments my friends made on Facebook. So in no particular order, I present to you my favorite status updates that were posted during The Oscars (drum roll please)…
(1) Anne Hathaway is wearing an apron and it’s cold in the kitchen.
(2) Someone better have a nip slip soon. Pretty lame so far dudes.
(3) @Ben Affleck It was truly inspiring to hear how you overcame your struggles of being engaged to Jennifer Lopez and making many millions of dollars doing something that you love only to become overexposed in the media. You are truly a shining beacon for us all. Keep fighting the good fight Ben.
(4) I am so gonna rake it in selling my copy of Gigli on eBay now.
(5) I really like Nicole Kidman’s new face and teeth.
(6) Animated bear puppet had better pronunciation than Travolta.
(7) Barbara Streisand looks like a gelfling.
So there you have it. Proof that I have friends that are funny. Well Facebook friends that are funny. Really I just friend request anyone I come across. What were your hilarious thoughts about The Oscars?